Starry-eyed: Makeup tutorial with Juliana!
Meet the most outlandish, wild, and inspirational artist on Instagram! Juliana Horner is a creative from Nashville, Tennessee, who draws her inspiration through her love for technology and art. She expresses her art in nearly any outlet possible: from clothing to designs to make-up. It’s no surprise that her geometric, 1960’s retro futurism aesthetic draws over 70k followers on her Instagram account, @claropsyche.
Juliana uses VELVET in her everyday makeup routine. To recreate her most recent look “Jumbo Starburst”, check out this video!
- Step 1: No.11 Brightening Serum and Plush Hydrating Melt
- Step 2: NYX Cosmetics BB Cream
- Step 3: bareMinerals Translucent Powder Duo
- Step 4: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, Brow Wiz, and Prism Eyeshadow Palette
- Step 5: NYX White Liquid Liner
- Step 6: Kat Von D Beauty Alchemist Holo Palette
- Step 7: Maybelline Great Lash
- Step 8: Milk Makeup Glitter Glaze Quad
- Step 9: Occ Makeup Lip Tar in Anime
- Step 10: CC Beauty 12 Flash Color Case
Visit her website here.