VELVET makes us feel warm, special, and luxurious. It’s also something familiar. We want our products to feel rich, delicious, and indulgent without breaking the bank or being too serious.
What makes us different?
We believe that decadence can be affordable and something that can be enjoyed every day. While efficacy is important, we want skincare to be a ritual and more than an ordinary routine.
We also use data to tell our story: whether it’s research results from medical journals or consumer market research, we have numbers to prove everything. While this isn’t revolutionary, what sets us apart is our direct communication with customers and potential users through social media.
Our goal is to make our story approachable, from scientific research to customer feedback. We want to develop everything from our products to our packaging according to what customers want and what skin needs.
When do I receive my Clutch Collection Order?
First, we'd like to say thank you for ordering your Clutch Collection! Processing and shipping typically takes a week. You will be notified via e-mail when your Clutch Collection is ready to ship.
What is your shipping policy?
We are currently only shipping to the United States. Enjoy a flat rate of $5, no matter how many Clutch Collection sets you have in your order!
Because our products are hand-crafted and bottled in small batches, processing and shipping takes a bit longer. This is to ensure the products are made as fresh as possible. After shipping, it will typically take between 5-8 business days for orders to arrive.
What is your return policy?
At VELVET we only want what's best for your skin and we hope that you completely fall in love with our products. If you are unsatisfied in any way, please see our Return Policy.
Are your products all-natural?
Each item in the VELVET Clutch Collection is hand-crafted in our studio using plant-based ingredients. Feel free to take a look at our ingredients list! All products are vegan with the exception of the Plush Hydrating Melt, which uses beeswax.
What is the shelf life of your products?
The products in our VELVET Clutch Collection are anhydrous--containing no water. We do not use any preservatives so it is important to keep them out of water or moisture.
The No. 11 Brightening Serum and the Plush Hydrating Melt will keep for 12 months after opening. The VIP Treatment Detox Mask will keep for 24 months after opening. When stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, our products stay fresher for longer. Vitamin E is used to extend the shelf life of oils as well as provide moisturizing effects. Rosemary Antioxidant also extends the shelf life of oils. In the rare instance that you find our products are not as fresh as they should be, please contact us.
Are the products safe for sensitive skin?
The products in the VELVET Clutch Collection are formulated with sensitive, irritated skin in mind. Although we use some essential oils in our products, they are diluted at safe concentrations. To be safe, it is always recommended to patch test products before applying them to the face, especially for individuals with allergies to any of the products’ ingredients.
Our products are not meant to cure or treat disease. Specific skin concerns should always be addressed with a doctor or other medical professional.
How do you use the products?
The VELVET Clutch Collection is created to be multi-functional.
- Use the No. 11 Brightening Serum as a moisturizer or in combination if you need an extra moisture boost. Layer the moisturizer or sunscreen on your skin first, and then apply the serum. It can also be applied as a makeup primer. Simply let the serum absorb into skin for 3-5 minutes before applying makeup.
- The Plush Hydrating Melt: can be used on the face and body, or even hair and cuticles. Our VIP Treatment Detox Mask is best used after cleansing, on dry or slightly damp skin.
While each of our products can be used on their own during a specific part of a skincare routine, they can also be combined:
- No. 11 Brightening Serum + VIP Treatment Detox Mask: Use about 2 drops of the serum with the mask powder and combine with water to create a more luxurious face mask that moisturizes skin while gently drawing out dirt and oil. After cleansing, follow with 2-3 more drops of No. 11 Brightening Serum.
- No. 11 Brightening Serum + Plush Hydrating Melt: Layer on top of the other on cold, dry days or on cracked, chapped skin.
- No. 11 Brightening Serum + foundation: Combine 1-2 drops of the serum with your favorite powder or liquid foundation to evenly glide makeup across your skin. For best results, massage the oil onto your face and let it absorb for 3-5 minutes before applying foundation or powder.
Is VELVET made in the United States?
Every VELVET product is made in small batches in New York.
I'm an Content Creator, can I get free products?
We do not offer free products at this time, but we started our Influencer program! Click here if you want to apply.